At Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, you also have the opportunity to participate in other exchange programs, notably partnership agreements that give you the chance to study for one or more semesters abroad, in this case, in Germany. As exchange student, joining the Technische Universität Kaiserslautern for one year or part of the year as an element of your studies in your home country, you will benefit from simplified application and admission procedures.
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil
- German-Russian Institute of Advanced Technologies (GRIAT)
- German-French Study Programs (DFH)
- Universität der Großregion (UniGR)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Programs
Partnerships (without ERASMUS)
only by phone:
- 01.10. - 31.03.
- Lectures start on 24.10.2022 and end on 11.02.2023
- The exam period begins in the middle of February and ends in the middle of April
- Lectures start on 17.04.2023 and end on 22.07.2023
- The exam period begins in the middle of July and ends in the middle of October
There can be deviations from the above stated dates. Exceptions can be made in case of a temporal overlap between the exam date and the departure date. Only the department can determine whether exceptions are possible and if so how they will look like.